The position is responsible for the oversight of general office operations, and for maintaining a professional and service-oriented environment in greeting and assisting members of the Company, Board members, and visitors.
- Manage office services, including procurement of general office supplies and stationery, coordination of copiers, postage, and telephone billing, company-provided cell phones, fax machines and shredding services. Keep all general office areas neat and well organized.
- Manage vendor services for activities mentioned above - maintain Company data, keep current with industry trends and seek competitive bids as needed.
- Process purchase orders in current financial software, process deposits.
- Manage the compilation and distribution of company information.
- Supervise individuals, (up to 2), including performance evaluation, training needs assessment, team building, etc.
- Manage date entry projects in current CRM application.
- Coordinate mail distribution, assist in process for out-going mail and courier services.
- Cover switchboard and reception areas when other repsonsibile individuals are absent.
Typical qualifications are:
- A college degree (preferred)
- Five years of experience performing general administrative work
- Two years of experience in supervising staff
- Principles and practices of business administration and organization, including efficient record keeping and research and report writing methods.
- Accurate typing and word processing.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Windows based applications, including manipulation and creation of spreadsheets.
- Familiarity with data base input and basic report building techniques.
- Independent thinking and problem solving.
- Clear communication, both verbal and written, with a diverse audience.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with a variety of individuals.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and your current resume to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you may send hard copies to:
The Santa Fe Opera
P.O. Box 2408 Santa Fe, NM 87504-2408
No phone calls, please. Eligibility to work in this country will be verified, and reference and background checks will be completed prior to employment.
Browse all available year-round positions
Are you looking for: