ANNUAL GIVING & STEWARDSHIP INTERN
Department: DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
Working with the Manager of Annual Giving and other members of the Development Office, assist in the management of all aspects of stewardship & recognition of donors as related to the various levels of giving and the associated benefits.
Application deadline March 14, 2014.
- Creating and mailing all invitations to events and subsequently, the monitoring of donor acceptance and attendance at these events: luncheons, dinners, receptions, rehearsals and tours.
- Coordinating the distribution of “gifts” that donors may receive, such as posters, program books and opera synopses.
- Working with manager and Annual Giving & Board volunteers to facilitate events.
- Assisting in the various cultivation activities that occur during the summer season.
- Depending on time and individual initiative, this position may also do work related to other aspects of Individual Giving.
Flexibility; ability to prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment. Proactive and independent work style; along with ability to work a member of a team. Sound judgment, and excellent personal skills. Basic fundraising exposure a plus.
Dates: Tuesday, May 27th to Friday, August 15th, 2014.
Hours: 35-40 hours per week
How to Apply
E-mail The Santa Fe Opera Employment Application, cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail same documents to: The Santa Fe Opera, P.O. Box 2408, Santa Fe, NM 87504-2408. No phone calls, please. EOE.
Browse all available seasonal positions
Are you looking for: